Paul Brooks President
Paul is the President and co-founder of Brooks Financial Group, Inc. In his role as President, Paul works closely with all three company divisions - specifically focusing on tactical operations and managing the goals and achievements of each division as defined by the company's mission.
Paul studied Business at Towson University and is also a graduate of Calvert Hall High School. He entered the field in 1986 and has since become an industry expert in the areas of corporate and employer-sponsored benefit planning and long-term care insurance. He is a sought-out speaker and has published a number of industry related articles and white papers on such topics as health care reform, Human Resources, and more.
Paul is an active member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Specialists (IFEBP), National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and has and currently serves on insurance carrier and TPA advisory committees. Paul is also very involved in the community and serves on several profit and not-for-profit Boards of Trustees. One organization he is particularly proud to represent bears the family name. Paul is a member of the board of the BFG Community Foundation.
As a high school alumnus of Calvert Hall College High School, Paul has participated in a number of volunteer programs over the years which support the school and its students. Currently, Paul heads up the CHC Career Foundation Committee, which leverages a number of different tools and opportunities in order to provide students with real-life career opportunities and experiences.
In his spare time, Paul enjoys connecting with my family - whether hitting a ball game, traveling or just hanging out. He enjoys playing basketball, fishing, walking and is currently seeking his private pilot's license.
Contact Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org | (410) 308-9800, ext. 1223
I experience pure satisfaction in every relationship I serve.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Compensation and Benefits Visioning – We are regularly engaged and empowered by owners, shareholders and C-suite executives to explore total compensation and benefits programs and provide recommendations and solutions to meet, grow, and sustain the defined corporate objectives.
- Self-Insuring Consultation - Commonly referred to as partially self-insuring or Administrative Services Only (ASO) agreements. ASO is specific to a few common employer sponsored benefits, including health care, dental, vision, and short-term disability. This financing option, as compared to that of the traditional fully insured model, has grown rapidly over the last several years. This growth can be largely attributed to the Federal Health Care Reform legislation, which imposed fees and taxes that can be eliminated in an ASO model.
- Technology - BFG has scaled and leveraged their technology platform to provide clients of all sizes and in all locations with a user-friendly experience for their executive and administrative teams, as well as their employee populations. This technology provides for 24/7 access to company sponsored benefits, real-time employee election and enrollment, singular enrollment for multi-plan or multi-carrier options, aggregate and singular invoicing, and more.
- The Bible, by You-Know-Who
- The Way of the Seal, by Mark Divine
- Who Moved My Cheese, by Spencer Johnson